AeroShell Oil 100 | 12/1 Quart Case
AeroShell / 550041171
AEROSHELL IS GETTING A NEW LOOK
The color of Aeroshell containers will be changing to a new vibrant red. Shell has not changed any of the formulas or product names. As this is a rolling change, the product you receive could be as seen in the picture to the left or the newer red container.
Aeroshell Oil 100, 12/1 quart case, is a straight mineral oil used primarily during break-in of most four-stoke cycle certificated aviation piston engines. This oil is blended from selected high viscosity index base stocks and contain pour point depressants for improved fluidity at cold temperatures. It also has the following benefits:
- Contain a pour point depressant for improved fluidity at cold temperatures
- Compatible with most other aviation oils
- Available in a full range of viscosity grades to meet your requirements
- Four-stroke cycle certificated aircraft reciprocating piston engines when use of an ashless dispersant (AD) oil is not required
- Used for break-in of most certificated four-stroke cycle aviation piston engines. The duration and lubrication for break-in vary, so aircraft owners should refer to the original engine manufacturer and/or overhaul facility for specific recommendations
- antique aircraft, which operate with very low oil temperatures or in aircraft that, have previously been run exclusively on mineral oil for an extend period of time
Posted by Mel on
My order for AeroShell 100 from PSC was the first one I had placed with PSC. The order execution was flawless from beginning to end. The PSC website was easy to use. I was also dazzled to see the UPS truck driving up three days later to deliver this order - and that's with standard ground shipping half way across the country. So, PSC, give yourselves some gold stars for great service. As for AeroShell, we have good success with it. Thank you.