BlueSky Cirrus Syn 680 | 55 Gallon Drum
BlueSky Lubricants / bs01068055
BlueSky Cirrus Syn 680, 55 gallon drum, is a synthetic, high-performance gear and bearing lubricant formulated using synthesized hydrocarbon fluid and select additives to enhance its lubrication properties. This lubricant is intended for use in industrial enclosed gears and heavily-loaded plain or rolling-element bearings and is particularly useful in high-temperature applications.
Better thermal and oxidation stability can be attributed to the precisely engineered PAO, or polyalphaolefin, base fluid: this synthetic compound also maintains optimum film thickness at high temperatures and ideal film fluidity at low temperatures.
BlueSky Cirrus lubricants are some of the most widely-applicable gear oils due to their compatibility with virtually all seal materials, plastics, and paints. Furthermore, this lubricant is recommended for use in applications where the corrosion of yellow metals (bronze, brass, copper) is a concern as it does not contain additives deemed harsh towards these metals.
Exceptional Temperature Stability
- High Viscosity Index
- Easy start-up
- Minimal internal friction in cold weather
Superior to petroleum-based oils
- Better protection against wear and corrosion
- Maintains viscosity
- Protects against foaming
Exclusive Synthetic Blend
- Ideal mix of additives and synthetic base oil
- PAO (polyalphaolefin) base fluid
- Compatible with nitrile Buna N, Neoprene, Viton, Teflon, polyethylene, polyurethane ether, fluorocarbon, polyacrylate, polysulfate, ethylene acrylic, epoxy, plastisol, PVC, acrylic paint, and lacquer.