BlueSky Cirrus Syn EP 320 | 5 Gallon Pail
BlueSky Lubricants / bs01132005
BlueSky Cirrus Syn EP 320, 5 gallon pail, is a synthetic gear and bearing lubricant formulated with precisely engineered base stocks and fortified with select additive systems to enhance its performance in excessively high-temperatures and in extreme-pressure situations.
Reducing energy requirements for heavy-duty industrial equipment is made simple with Cirrus Syn EP's synthetic PAO (polyalphaolefin) base fluid which has proven to vastly reduce friction which in turn greatly lowers the necessary input power.
Efficiency is Cirrus Syn EP's greatest attribute: this gear lubricant maintains lower operating temperatures, provides maximum protection against oxidation and foaming, and has excellent extreme-pressure properties -- all of which help to extend equipment life and improve performance.
The additive system used in BlueSky Cirrus Syn EP not only reduces frictional drag, but also protects gears against failures associated with heavy loading. It meets the requirements of U.S. Steel 224 specification, AGMA 9005-D94 specification, DIN 51517 Part 3 CLP specification and API GL-4 Gear Service Category.
Outstanding Extreme-Pressure characteristics
- Exclusive, stable synthetic formulation
- Unique additive system to prevent gear failure
- Ideal for heavily-loaded low-speed gears
- Ideal for applications where boundary or elasto-hydrodynamic lubrication conditions exist (EHL)
- Excellent operability under excessive pressure and temperature situations
Exceptional Thermal Stability
- High Viscosity Index
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability
Superior to petroleum-based oils
- Does not rapidly oxidize under extreme heat and pressure
- Maintains viscosity
- Protects against foaming