- Sales and Promotions
- Power Service Diesel Additives | Buy Early & Sa...
- Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost | 9/16 Ounce Case
Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost | 9/16 Ounce Case
Power Service / 1016-09
"Now the Cummins recommended fuel additive for use in all their diesel engines"
Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost, 9/16 ounce case, is an antigel/winterizer that is used in the cold winter months to keep fuel-filters from plugging with wax and to prevent fuel gelling. This Arctic Formula effectively treats all diesel fuels to keep equipment running trouble-free for maximum winter operability. Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost is intended for use only during cold winter months when temperatures drop below + 30F. It also has the following benefits:
- 1, 16 oz. bottle treats 40 gallons of diesel fuel
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F.
- Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F. - keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax
- Boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator for maximum fuel lubrication - protects pumps and injectors from accelerated wear
- Contains anti-icing additive - protects against fuel-filter icing
- Contains wax anti-settling dispersants - protects against fuel-filter plugging at temperatures below the fuel cloud point
- Disperses water in diesel fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)