- Industrial & Manufacturing Lubricants
- Industrial Lubricants By Application
- Industrial Gear Lubricants
- Synthetic Extreme Pressure (EP) Gear Oils
- ISO VG 320, AGMA 6 Synthetic EP Gear Oils
- Chevron Meropa Synthetic EP 320
Chevron Meropa Synthetic EP 320
Chevron Meropa Synthetic EP 320 is a high quality synthetic industrial gear lubricant. Meropa refers to a series of Chevron gear lubricants that have excellent load carrying capacity, water demulsibility, oxidation stability, and corrosion protection. These gear oils are made of synthetic base fluid that provides significantly better thermal and oxidation stability over convention mineral oils. Additionally they are formulated with Extreme Pressure (EP) additives to protect gear teeth under extreme pressure and shock loading. 320 represents the thickness of the oil which is an International Standards Organization Viscosity Grade (ISO VG) 320.
If you want to learn more about these types of lubricants, click on our articles below.