Mobil Delvac Xtreme Service Grease, 40/14 ounce tubes, is an extra-high-performance extreme-pressure grease. It is an NLGI 2 grade and is manufactured with a proprietary, high-temperature lithium complex thickener system. It exhibits excellent resistance to softening under severe working conditions and provides good adhesion and cohesion.
An extreme-pressure additive in this grease provides exceptional protection against wear and shock loads, while additional additives enhance resistance to high-temperature oxidation and protection against rust. Other formulation features provide very good resistance to water wash, and long service in bearings operating at high temperatures.
This heavy-duty, severe-service grease has outstanding structural stability and chemical stability, will not corrode steel or copper bearing alloys, and is compatible with conventional seal materials. It also has the following benefits:
Excellent resistance to water, including spray off and wash out:
- Maintains excellent lubrication properties and protects equipment in conditions of water contamination
Outstanding extreme-pressure and antiwear protection:
- Lower maintenance costs and less unanticipated downtime
Better stay-put properties at high temperatures:
- Excellent performance in high shear, high load applications, especially where grease re-supply is limited
Excellent resistance to rust and corrosion:
- Protects equipment in the presence of water for reduced maintenance and longer equipment life
Recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- Heavy-duty trucks, especially hinge and bucket pins, U-joints, and fifth wheels
- Mining and construction equipment
- Highly loaded plain and antifriction industrial bearings