- Industrial & Manufacturing LubricantsAviation LubricantsRacing FuelsGreasesCoatingsAdditional Maintenance SuppliesEquipment
Power Service Diesel Kleen BenefitsWe all know diesel fuel needs additives in the winter to prevent gelling. But, did you know diesel fuel should be treated every time you fill up, and year-round?
Summer calls for Power Service Diesel Kleen + Cetane Boost. For temperatures above 30 degrees Fahrenheit, Diesel Kleen restores lost power and smooths rough-running engines regardless of diesel fuel type. It even works in Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and Biodiesel Fuels.
The Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association (EMA), who represents manufacturers of internal combustion engines and on-highway medium and heavy-duty trucks, believes that cetane is a "year-round concern." To learn more about cetane, check out The Difference Between Cetane and Octane.
Benefits of Power Service Diesel Kleen + Cetane Boost include:
- Cleans dirty injectors - including High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) injectors.
- Boosts cetane up to 6 numbers - engines run smoother with less power drag and faster cold starts.
- Decreases fuel consumption up to 8% - fuel savings exceed cost of additive. The money you'll save can pay for Diesel Kleen itself. Plus you get the added benefits.
- Boosts power - reduces need for downshifting during high-load conditions.
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication - protects against sludge formation that blocks fuel filters and injectors.
- Stabilizes stored fuel.
- ULSD compliant - contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur.
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and Biodiesel.
Treat your diesel from degradation, before you take that summer vacation! Pick up a case of Power Service Diesel Kleen today at the PSC Online Store.