Phillips 66 X/C Aviation Oil 20w-50 Engine Oil | 12/1 Quart Case
Phillips 66 X/C Aviation / 1045457
Phillips 66 X/C Aviation Oil 20W-50 is an ashless dispersant, multigrade engine oil specially formulated for year-round use in aircraft piston engines. It provides distinct performance benefits compared with single-grade engine oils, including easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures, reduced warm-up time, and reduced oil consumption in most engines.
Phillips 20w50 aviation oil maintains its film strength under high loads and at high temperatures to protect against wear and piston scuffing. The ashless dispersant formulation helps minimize the formation of engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits and combustion chamber deposits, resulting in a much cleaner engine compared with the use of straight (nondispersant) mineral oils.
Phillips XC 20w50 was the first FAA-approved mineral oil-based, ashless dispersant, multiviscosity aviation engine oil. It has more than 30 years of outstanding, proven performance in a wide variety of aviation uses, including flight schools, charter and cargo airlines, acrobatic aircraft, spray planes, race planes and virtually any other general aviation application. It is available throughout the United States and is exported to other countries around the world.
- Ashless dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and varnish deposits for a cleaner engine
- Easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- Reduced warm-up time and cooler operating temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing, even under high-load conditions, such as takeoff, and at elevated operating temperatures
- Provides cleaner and quicker break-in than traditional all-mineral, non-additized, single-grade oils
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Reduces oil consumption in most engines
- Suitable for year-round use
This product is recommended for use in opposed piston engines. It can replace Commercial Grade 65, 80 or 100 single-grade engine oils with no sacrifice in performance.
This oil is recommended for use during break-in and then as the operational oil until TBO.