- Sales and Promotions
- Power Service Diesel Additives | Buy Early & Sa...
- Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost | 55 Gallon Drum
Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost | 55 Gallon Drum
Power Service / 1055-01
"Now the Cummins recommended fuel additive for use in all their diesel engines"
Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost, 55 gallon drum, is an antigel/winterizer that is used in the cold winter months to keep fuel-filters from plugging with wax and to prevent fuel gelling. This Arctic Formula effectively treats all diesel fuels to keep equipment running trouble-free for maximum winter operability. Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost is intended for use only during cold winter months when temperatures drop below + 30F. Use Diesel Kleen + Cetane Boost (in the silver bottle) for peak performance in non-winter months. If your vehicle will not start or gain power in cold temperatures, use Diesel 911 (in the red bottle) as directed on the container label. It also has the following benefits:
- Concentrated formula where 5 gallons treat 7500 gallons of diesel fuel
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F.
- Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F. - keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax
- Boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator for maximum fuel lubrication - protects pumps and injectors from accelerated wear
- Contains anti-icing additive - protects against fuel-filter icing
- Contains wax anti-settling dispersants - protects against fuel-filter plugging at temperatures below the fuel cloud point
- Disperses water in diesel fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)