Here at the Petroleum Service Company we go out of our way to insure that you are satisfied with our complete line of petroleum products, rust preventative coatings, and application equipment. Although we go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction, Petroleum Service Company understands that there may be reasons from time to time that could cause the need for a product return. If you must return a product, please click here to view your account's orders and submit an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We will respond to you in a timely manner. From your account you can securely view past orders, submit RMA forms, and quickly reorder previously purchased products.
We will honor returns under the following conditions:
- (a) The product must be shipped back within thirty (30) days of your purchase date.
- (b) The container/product is unopened and in "factory new" condition.
Some restrictions* on product returns apply:
- (a) All returned merchandise sent to our facilities in unopened, factory new condition that includes a return authorization number will be honored as a return.
- (b) All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- (c) Processing returns using a credit card are subject to a 2.85% fee
* Petroleum Service Company does not accept Returns on the products listed below:
- All Paint & Coating Products