Buy Early & Save Big: Power Service Rebate is HERE
It's that time of year again to Buy Early and Save Big with the 2022 Power Service Fall/Winter Rebate. Check out our video to see which products qualify and how you can start saving!
Watch the Full Video
Purchase Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost or Artic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel* before this rebate
See below for more details:
Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost
• 1 Gallon Containers......$5 per container
• 2.5 Gallon Containers...$10 per container
• 55 Gallon Drums.............$100 per drum
Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Additive
• 2.5 Gallon Containers....$5 per container
• 55 Gallon Drums..............$50 per drum
Don't Miss Out On This Rebate Shop Power Service TODAY!
Click Here to Shop All Eligible Power Service Products
*Note that not all sizes featured on our website qualify for this offer and Petroleum Service Company does not sell all package sizes that qualify for this rebate. This newsletter only lists the sizes that PSC carries that qualify for this rebate. Please contact Power Service Products for more details or if you have any questions regarding this promotion. All rebate forms must be submitted to Power Service by December 31, 2022.
Castrol Pyroplex Blue is the ultimate lubricant for challenging on and off highway environments where water is present. Castrol Pyroplex Blue's unique multifunctional solid lubricant additive builds up tack and adhesion when exposed to water and humidity in saturated environmnets, while resisting softening and washing out.
Castrol Pyroplex Blue delivers:
• Multifunctional use for both on and off road.
• Better adhesion with improved mobility.
• Increased tack and adhesion in the presence of water (notewater spray-off).
• Enhanced extreme pressure and anti-wear performance (note four ball weld).
• GC-LB approved grease.
• Superior rust and oxidation control.
Shop Castrol Pyroplex Blue NLGI 2 Grease HERE
What Does Grease Color Mean and How Does it Affect Lubrication
Greases are solid or semi-solid lubricants generally composed of oil(s) thickened with soap (or other thickeners). These high-viscosity lubricants are meant to...
At What Temperature Does Diesel Fuel Gel?
Do your fuel problems actually stem from diesel gelling or another winter problem? As temperatures decrease and we make our way into the winter season, owners and...
Our Shipping Program Saves YOU Money
See If You Qualify* TODAY!
*exclusive to select states.