- Industrial & Manufacturing LubricantsAutomotive & Fleet LubricantsAviation LubricantsRacing FuelsGreasesCoatingsAdditional Maintenance SuppliesEquipment
Mobil DTE 24
Mobil DTE 24 is an ISO VG 32 Anti-Wear (AW) Hydraulic Oil.
- Hydraulic systems critical to deposit build-up
- Where small amounts of water are unavoidable
- Where sludge and deposits form
- Systems containing gears and bearings
- Systems that require high load-carrying capacity and anti-wear protection
- Where thin-oil film corrosion protection is needed.
- Machines that are employing a wide range of components using various metallurgy.
- DIN 51524-2 2006-09
- Vickers I-286-S
- Vickers M-2950-S
- Denison HF-0
ISO Grade 32 Viscosity, ASTM D 445 cSt @ 40º C 31.5 cSt @ 100º C 5.29 Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270 98 Specific Gravity @ 15.6º C/15.6º C, ASTM D 1298 0.871 Copper Strip Corrosion, ASTM D 130, 3 hrs @ 100º C 1B Rust Characteristics Proc B, ASTM D 665 Pass Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97 -27 Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92 220 FZG 4-Square Load Support, DIN 51354, Fail Stage 12 Foam Sequence I, II, III, ASTM D 892 , ml 20/0