- Industrial & Manufacturing Lubricants
- Industrial Lubricants By Application
- Hydraulic Oils
- Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil
- AW 68 Hydraulic Oil
- Mobil DTE 26
Mobil DTE 26
Mobil DTE 26 is a mineral based lubricant that is used in Hydraulic Systems. DTE Number Series is a line of Mobil Lubricants that covers a variety of hydraulic applications. The "20" series is a group of premium Anti-Wear (AW) hydraulic oils with outstanding oxidation resistance. 26 represents the thickness of the oil which is an International Standards Organization Viscosity Grade (ISO VG) 68.
If you're pressed for more info on hydraulics, you just might find these posts from our blog to be of interest:
- Mobil DTE 20 vs. DTE 20 Ultra Series: What's The Difference?
- Comparative Viscosity Chart
- What Does AW Stand For?
- The Power of Fluids: The Unique Properties of Hydraulic Oils
- The Circulatory System: The Hydraulics of the Human Heart
- The Fascinating Relationship Between Hydraulic Systems and Spiders
- Uses For Hydraulic Oils (Infographic)
- Hydraulic Oil Application Chart