Shell Tellus S2 VX 46 | 5 Gallon Pail
Shell Lubricants / 550045513
Shell Tellus S2 VX fluids are high performance hydraulic fluids based on Group II base oils that provide outstanding protection and performance across a wide range of temperatures. They resist breakdown under heat
or mechanical stress and are ideally suited to most mobile equipment and other applications subjected to a wider range of ambient or operating temperatures.
- Long fluid life - maintenance saving
- Outstanding wear protection
- Maintaining system efficiency
- Mobile/exterior hydraulic systems
- Precision hydraulic systems
- Marine hydraulic systems
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Parker Denison (HF-0, HF-1, HF-2)
- Eaton E-FDGN-TB002-E
- Fives (Cincinnati Machine) P-70
- ISO 11158 (HV fluids)
- DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP type
- ASTM D6158 (HV fluids)
- Swedish Standard SS 15 54 34 AM
- Bosch Rexroth Fluid Rating RDE 90245
Compatibility & Miscibility
- Shell Tellus S2 VX fluids are suitable for use with most hydraulic pumps.
- Fluid Compatibility
- Shell Tellus S2 VX fluids are compatible with most other mineral oil based hydraulic fluids. However, mineral oil hydraulic fluids should not be mixed with other fluid types (e.g. environmentally acceptable or fire resistant fluids).
- Seal & Paint Compatibility
- Shell Tellus S2 VX fluids are compatible with seal materials and paints normally specified for use with mineral oils.