- Industrial & Manufacturing Lubricants
- Industrial Lubricants By Weight
- ISO VG 220, AGMA 5, SAE 50, 90Wt. Oil
- SAE 90Wt. | Gear Lube | GL-1 & GL-4 Mineral
- Super S GL-1 Gear Oil SAE 90
Super S GL-1 Gear Oil SAE 90
Super S GL-1 Gear Oil SAE 90 is a straight mineral based lubricant that is used in automotive manual transmission and gear applications. GL-1 rated gears oils have no extreme pressure additives and can be considered non-detergent type lubricants. They are used in mild service applications and contain oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibitors, anti-foam agents and pour point depressants. SAE 90 represents the thickness of the oil which equates to an International Standards Organization Viscosity Grade (ISO VG) 220 as well as an SAE (Engine) 50 weight.
If you want to learn more about these types of lubricants, click on our articles below.