Phillips 66 Diamond Class Turbine Oil 32
Phillips 66 Diamond Class Turbine Oil 32 is a premium quality ISO VG 32 rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited turbine oil developed for use in gas and steam turbines in severe service. It is specially formulated to protect against sludge and varnish formation in new-generation gas turbines.
Diamond Class Turbine Oil is formulated with premium hydrocracked base oils and a proprietary additive system to provide outstanding oxidation resistance and deposit control. This premium product provides long service life and significant cost savings to power generation customers by minimizing the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits, especially in servo valves and IGV valves where oil flow rates are low and the oil is subjected to cyclic temperatures common in peaking gas turbines.
It protects system components against rust and corrosion, has excellent water separating properties to minimize the formation of emulsions and bacteria buildup, and is resistant to excessive foam buildup that can interfere with proper lubrication and lead to premature bearing wear. Diamond Class Turbine Oil is filtered at the blending terminal prior to filling any package containers to an ISO Cleanliness Code of 18/16/13. The bulk oil is filtered again upon delivery to the customer’s facility.
Diamond Class Turbine Oil meets the requirements of the following industry and OEM specifications:
• ABB G12106
• Alstom Power HTGD 90 117, for turbines without gear drives
• ASTM D4304-06a, Type I & Type III Turbine Oil
• British Standard 489
• Cincinnati Machine P-38, P-54, P-55
• DIN 51515 Part 1, Lubricating Oils, Type L-TD
• DIN 51515 Part 2, Lubricating Oils, Type L-TG
• DIN 51517 Part 2, Lubricating Oils, Type CL
• DIN 51524 Part 1, Hydraulic Oils, Type HL
• Elliott ring-oiled turbines, where mineral-based turbine oil is specified
• General Electric GEK 107395a, GEK 32568k, GEK 46506e, GEK 27070 (obsolete), GEK 28143b (obsolete), GEK 120498 (obsolete)
• ISO 8068, Type L-TGB, Type L-TGSB
• MHI MS04-MA-CL001, CL002, CL005
• Siemens Power Generation TLV 9013 04, TLV 9013 05
• Siemens Westinghouse 21T0591 (obsolete), 55125Z3 (obsolete)
• U.S. Military MIL-PRF-17672D, Symbol 2075 T-H (ISO VG 32), 2110 T-H (ISO VG 46), 2135 T-H (ISO VG 68)
• U.S. Steel 120, 125, 126