- Industrial & Manufacturing Lubricants
- Industrial Lubricants By Application
- Industrial Gear Lubricants
- Extreme Pressure Gear Oils
- ISO VG 320, AGMA 6 EP Gear Oils
- Phillips 66 Extra Duty Gear Oil 320
Phillips 66 Extra Duty Gear Oil 320
Phillips 66 Extra Duty Gear Oil 320 is a highly refined mineral based lubricant that is intended for use in all types of gear applications. The Extra Duty Series is a line of Phillips 66 Lubricants that are extreme pressure (EP) industrial gear oils developed for the lubrication of heavily loaded enclosed gear drives operating under moderate to severe service conditions. 320 represents the thickness of the oil which is an International Standards Organization Viscosity Grade (ISO VG) 320. It is also considered an American Gear Manufacturers Association, AGMA 6 EP.
*This product was formerly marketed under the 76 Extra Duty Gear Lube and Conoco Extra Duty Gear Oil names
If you want to learn more about these types of lubricants, click on our articles below.