Phillips 66 Multiplex 600 Grease, NLGI 2 | 35 Pound Pail
Phillips 66 Lubricants / 1082350
Phillips 66 Multiplex 600 grease NLGI 1, 35 pound pail was formally known as Dynalife HT # 1. This grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating under heavy loads and at moderate to high temperatures. It is recommended for use in a variety of automotive, agricultural, construction, mining and industrial applications. Equipment can benefit from the heavy 600 ISO VG base oil.
Phillips 66 Multiplex 600 grease NLGI 1, 35 lb. pail is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
Phillips 66 Multiplex 600 grease NLGI 1 has the following benefits:
- Excellent high-temperature performance
- Excellent wear protection
- High load-carrying capacity
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Good low-temperature pumpability
- NLGI GC-LB certified
- Agricultural, construction, mining and industrial equipment operating under heavy or shock loads
- Wheel bearings of passenger cars, trucks, high-performance vehicles, sport utility vehicles and motorcycles equipped with disc brakes
- Ball joints, universal joints, other chassis parts and water pumps on passenger cars, trucks and other mobile equipment
- Conveyor bearings