- Industrial & Manufacturing Lubricants
- Industrial Lubricants By Application
- Compressor Oils
- Rotary Air Compressor Oils
- ISO VG 46 Rotary Air Compressor Oils
- Sunoco Challenge D/E Synthetic 46
Sunoco Challenge D/E Synthetic 46
Sunoco Challenge D/E Synthetic 46 is a premium quality full synthetic lubricant developed for use in rotary screw air compressors. The Challenge D/E line of lubricants is manufactured by Sunoco Lubricants and are high performance air compressor lubricating oils that are developed with superior ester based synthetics for severe duty applications. 46 represents the thickness of the oil which is slightly heavier than an International Standards Organization Viscosity Grade (ISO VG) 46.
If you want to learn more about these types of lubricants, click on our articles below.