Sunoco Sunep 460 Gear Oil | 5 Gallon Pail
Sunoco Lubricants / 618305
Sunoco Sunep 460 Gear Oil, 5 gallon pail is a premium quality industrial gear lubricant made from highly refined base stocks and modern additive technology. This lubricant is designed to provide excellent performance when load carrying capacity is required due to extreme pressures and shock loading.
Sunoco Sunep 460 Gear Oil offers high thermal stability and utilize a modern Extreme Pressure additive system to maintain clean gear and bearing surfaces, minimize deposits, inhibit rust and corrosion and provide excellent water separation.
It is designed for industrial enclosed gearing where an AGMA extreme pressure lubricant is specified. Spur, helical, bevel, and worm gear configurations subject to heavy loading and shock loading. Bath, splash, circulating or spray mist lubrication as applicable to the required viscosity grade.
- U.S. Steel 224
- MAG Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Lamb P-63 (ISO 68)
- Cincinnati Lamb P-76 (ISO 100)
- Cincinnati Lamb P-77 (ISO 150)
- Cincinnati Lamb P-74 (ISO 220)
- Cincinnati Lamb P-59 (ISO 320)
- Cincinnati Lamb P-35 (ISO 460)
- DIN 51517 PART 3
- AGMA EP 9005-D94 (ISO 68, 100, 150,220, 320, 460)