- Industrial & Manufacturing Lubricants
- Industrial Lubricants By Application
- Industrial Gear Lubricants
- Extreme Pressure Gear Oils
- ISO VG 460, AGMA 7 EP Gear Oils
- Sunoco Sunep 460 Gear Oil
Sunoco Sunep 460 Gear Oil
Sunoco SUNEP 460 is a highly refined mineral based lubricant that is intended for use in all types of gear applications. The SUNEP Series is a line of Sunoco Lubricants that have excellent load carrying capacity, water demulsibility, oxidation stability, and corrosion protection. They are formulated with Extreme Pressure (EP) additives to protect gear teeth under extreme pressure and shock loading. 460 represents the thickness of the oil which is an International Standards Organization Viscosity Grade (ISO VG) 460. It is also considered an American Gear Manufacturers Association, AGMA 7 EP.
If you want to learn more about these types of lubricants, click on our articles below.